"B U D V A" Top 5 Page for this destination Budva by Aurorae

Budva Travel Guide: 336 reviews and 793 photos

Budva is the most "exciting" town of the Montenegro coast (not according to my tastes, though), it is an unspoken "capital" of the Montenegro coast, the place with a very vivid nightlife, exclusive places to go out, very chic and pompous, the place of numerous summer festivals and cultural events, a circus and a lot more.
The old town is very beautiful, and very crowded in the season!

-page under construction-

• Last visit to Budva: Jul 2008
  • Intro Updated Jul 25, 2008

• Tuna_ank's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2008 at 4:15 AM

Thank you for beautiful photos. I hope I can see also those panoramic angles and that dancer.

• PolinaS's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2007 at 1:41 AM

Wonderful views, Jelena, especially those for "Off the beaten path". Will try to discover them in real for myself during my stay in Budva.

• summer70's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2005 at 5:25 AM

Beautiful pictures and really helpful travel tips. Thank you!

• branx's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2005 at 10:36 PM

Jelena you take such beautiful photos, I long to visit Budva as I have heard it is nice but becoming quote commercialised I hope they dont spoil its beauty.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 3:09 AM

You know something, I'm a big fan of your pages Jelenushka ;-D

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2005 at 9:19 PM

I will follow your advice and try to visit out of the high season. Great pictures, Jelena ! I like especially your "path to nowhere" picture ! Being optimistic, I feel it more as "the narrowest path open to the widest space" !

• Jan 30, 2005 at 1:28 AM

So many wonderful views!!

• cbeaujean's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2005 at 8:53 AM

after terrible earthquake end of 70's,a pretty "new" old city...maybe too many tourists? anyway,in a fantastic and superb landscape!btw,when there ,don't forget to visit ancient montenegro capital of cetinje!

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2005 at 6:11 AM

,,,bonita zona costeira de um bonito País, yelena! ,,, e com o mar ao pé, um sitio que gostaria muito de visitar... lindo!

• Jeca011's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2005 at 1:31 PM

Another great page made by Aurorae. :D

Aurorae Visits Here Frequently!

Aurorae