Kotor Sports & Outdoors Tips by Aurorae Top 5 Page for this destination
Kotor Sports & Outdoors: 3 reviews and 2 photos
In Kotor you can do everything: hiking, trekking, mountain climbing, swimming, sailing, windsurf, diving, scuba diving, waterpolo, volleyball, beach volley, basketball, canoeing, rowing, sky diving, bungee jumping, fishing and so much more! Simply, whatever your heart desires!!!
Equipment: Depends on the sports you practice of course! :)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Crkva Sv.Nikole
- See All St. Katarina
- See All Message in a bottle :)
- See All Sveti Stasije
Aurorae's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Explore the World
- The Dalles Hotels
- Ambalangoda Hotels
- Kampong Temerloh Hotels
- Cacnipa Island Hotels
- Kampong Sedili Kechil
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 37 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 68 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 113 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algiers Intro, 52 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 70 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 77 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago d' Orta Intro, 57 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 75 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osijek Intro, 30 reviews, 110 photos
- Tremezzo Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nis Intro, 58 reviews, 62 photos