"K O T O R" Top 5 Page for this destination Kotor by Aurorae
Kotor Travel Guide: 553 reviews and 1,293 photos
The most precious town on the coast of Montenegro, an old town under UNESCO heritage, and lots of things to offer, lots of secrets, mysteries and surprises. No matter how many times you visit, you always feel it fresh and new!
- page always under construction -
- In a nutshell:The Pearl Of Adriatic
St.Nicholas church is on the same square like St.Luke´s church, and it is Orthodox church as well. It was built in the... more travel advice
This one is in the chapel of St. Spiridon, next to the northern part of St. Luka's church, it was made by a Greek master... more travel advice
Aurorae's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 37 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 68 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 113 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algiers Intro, 52 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 70 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 77 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago d' Orta Intro, 57 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 75 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osijek Intro, 30 reviews, 110 photos
- Tremezzo Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nis Intro, 58 reviews, 62 photos