"B R A N" Bran by Aurorae

Bran Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 34 photos

Dracula's Town

Up in the Transylvania's mountains lies the picturesque town of Bran, so tranquil and innocent at first glance, but it hides many secrets. This is where the worldfamous tale of count Dracula, Vlad Tepes, was born... This is his castle... Dare to come in? :)

(page under construction)

Romantic Dracula's castle

A romantic view on the legendary vampire's home...

• Last visit to Bran: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Apr 13, 2003

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2007 at 10:22 AM

The castle looks very beautiful in snow! Sounds like an interesting place to visit!

• enroute's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2006 at 4:59 PM

Otkad nisam ovde boravio... I odmah se uhvatih za najzabavniju stranicu! LOL!

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2005 at 10:23 AM

I like your vampire photo:)

• Mahieu's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 10:00 AM

It does seem spooky to me, but then again, I'm afraid of almost everything :-)), thanks for sharing!

• Jeca011's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2005 at 11:02 AM

Vampiri, hehehehe :))

• Mind&Soul_Travels's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2005 at 10:46 AM

Jeja, absolutely funny page about Bran!!! I like a lot your funny tips and the pictures! :-) Great work you have done here! Stefano

• jto's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2004 at 3:25 AM

Its really nice here in Bran. You got a lovely playful page. When we were here it was quite crowded but still I had a great time. I put money in the well and made a wish. Did you? ;-)

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2004 at 4:20 AM

In the begining I though i wanted to say bewear next time and go with your boyfriend, till I knew the truth you are a sexy Vampire, hee hee poor meal boy friend! Great page I never had fun as much as I had with this one on VT!

• Skipka's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2004 at 5:36 AM

LOL I must buy those fluorescent vampire teeth in our shop that vampires can recognize me there easily :) that I am their sister LOLOLOL

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2004 at 7:45 AM

so at midnight yu turn into a vampire right?... i'm thinking if i still want to be yur VT friend... yu promise not to bite me...?

Aurorae