"Brasov" Top 5 Page for this destination Brasov by Aurorae

Brasov Travel Guide: 649 reviews and 1,779 photos

Brasov is the biggest and most developed Transylvanian town. It is beautiful, warm, multinational, with all the necessary features and facilities of a big town, and full of lovely people!

Nearby there are amazing excursio spots - Poiana Brasov ski center, Rasnov , the medieval village on the top of the hill, and at last, but not least, Bran, the home of Dracula!

This is actually a school (see my general tips).
The spooky effect on this photo is unknown! It adds to the Transylvanian mystery!

I've been to Brasov with my great old friends Helen (hailun on VT) and Alina (sweety76 on VT).

-page under construction-

• Last visit to Brasov: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Mar 23, 2004

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2010 at 3:56 AM

The hotel presented in your second accommodation tip is "Escalade". It is a 4* pension. http://www.escalade.ro/

• Vanity666's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2008 at 12:04 AM

Zanimljive informacije, bas sam trazio informacije o Brasovu kad padne snijeg buduci da idem tamo za novu godinu... nadma se da ce biti snijega :)

• Jun 9, 2008 at 1:36 PM

once you visit Brasov, you'll love it forever... just take a look on http://www.vrbrasov.ro/ and you'll get the feeling ;-) and if you like skiing, Poiana Brasov's ski slopes are magical servus Aurorae!

• Carpathian_devil's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 3:29 AM

Yo there!!! I'm from Romania so... Techincly we're neighbours, nice words about Romania.I'm new in VT, I didn't wrote 2 much but if u can, just leave a comment on my page. Gracias!

• Skeptic-jr's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2006 at 3:21 PM

I was in Brasov in May. Next time I should try to visit it in winter. Thanks for encourage!

• fabrice's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2006 at 1:18 AM

what a marvellous place

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2005 at 12:52 AM

Umjesto Drakule tebe ganjo snijeg po toj Rumunjskoj, brr hladno mi je samo od gledanja

• sachara's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2005 at 2:26 PM

Very special atmosphere in winter !!! I was here in summer.....

• Muzzaa's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2005 at 9:32 AM

wonderful information of Brasov, thank you! It will help for my visit in the summer.

• Jeca011's Profile Photo