"K R K" Krk by Aurorae
Krk Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 17 photos
Krk is a typical Adriatic coast town, very old and made in stone with little, narrow streets and lots of secrets to hide, within the city fortress facing the little bay it envelops.
It is also the biggest settlement on the island of Krk, with a long history and cultural background.
People are very friendly and helpful, and tourism is fourishing.
Evening walks are especially pleasant, as well as getting a drink in one of the many local bars.
Aurorae's Related Pages
Krk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Krk, main settlement on the Krk sland"
- "KRK: "Splendidissima Civitas Kuryctarum""
- "Eszter's Krk Page"
- "KRK? Yes tnx ;-)"
- "K R K"
- "Krk, the land we bypassed this time"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krk
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Krk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 113 reviews, 167 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algiers Intro, 52 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 70 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 77 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago d' Orta Intro, 57 reviews, 107 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 75 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osijek Intro, 30 reviews, 110 photos
- Tremezzo Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nis Intro, 58 reviews, 62 photos