Republic of Montenegro Favorite Tips by Aurorae Top 5 Page for this destination
Republic of Montenegro Favorites: 33 reviews and 36 photos
Favorite thing: Montenegro is perfect for sailing, peaceful waters and a great variety of adventures! Most of the people living there have boats and sailboats, as well as people living in other places, who visit Montenegr seasonally and keep their boats anchored there in the meantime. There are many ports where you can stay (like Tivat, Kotor, Bar, Perast, Ulcinj, etc), and the sailing experience is amazing!!!
Favorite thing: What is better than a lazy day at the shore, a swing between the pine trees by the sea, as the soft breeze chills you out and brings the scent of sea, salt and pines... HEAVEN! This is my general LIFE tip, btw! ;)
And a Montenegrin motto - just sit down and relax, and everything's gonna be just fine! No rush!
Favorite thing: Montenegro is rish with wonderful forests, they whisper with magic...
Favorite thing: It is very popular to fish anywhere, anytime at the Adriatic. All you need is a simple hook and a piece of bread for the beginning, but you can become an advanced fisherman and use the professional equipement, of course. This time, however, I would suggest coastal fishing, as a pastime (and dinner catch :)), relxing in the evening. But - beware of cats who lurk around, your catch might disappear!
This photo was taken in Perast, August 2002.
More Reviews (43)
- See All Monastery Starčeva Gorica
- Njeguski prsut (prosciutto of Njegusi)
- See All Hotel Sveti Stefan *****
- See All ELLAS
Aurorae's Related Pages
Republic of Montenegro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crna Gora"
- "Montenegro - A Visit to the Old Country"
- "WILD BEAUTY"
- "Od sveg srca cestitamo nezavisnost!"
- "Magic of Montenegro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Republic of Montenegro
- Hotels in Republic of Montenegro
- Transportation in Republic of Montenegro
- Nightlife in Republic of Montenegro
- Restaurants in Republic of Montenegro
- Shopping in Republic of Montenegro
- Warnings and Dangers in Republic of Montenegro
- See All...
Explore the World
- Harlech Hotels
- Sayulita Hotels
- Wroclaw Hotels
- Morrison Hotels
Badges & Stats in Republic of Montenegro
- 181 Reviews
- 241 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Republic of Montenegro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Republic of Montenegro
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 113 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algiers Intro, 52 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 70 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 77 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago d' Orta Intro, 57 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 75 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osijek Intro, 30 reviews, 110 photos
- Tremezzo Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nis Intro, 58 reviews, 62 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (77)
Top Republic of Montenegro hotels
- Budva Hotels
- 332 Reviews - 786 Photos
- Kotor Hotels
- 552 Reviews - 1292 Photos
- Herceg-Novi Hotels
- 174 Reviews - 410 Photos
- Perazica Do Hotels
- 1 Review - 2 Photos
- Tivat Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 98 Photos
- Podgorica Hotels
- 68 Reviews - 129 Photos
- Ulcinj Hotels
- 140 Reviews - 295 Photos
- Bar Hotels
- 50 Reviews - 81 Photos
- Kolasin Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 53 Photos
- Igalo Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Donji Stoj Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 21 Photos
- Becici Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Petrovac Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Przno Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 3 Photos
- Valdanos Hotels
- See nearby hotels