"Crna Gora" Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro by Aurorae

Republic of Montenegro Travel Guide: 2,468 reviews and 5,934 photos

Montenegro

(page under construction)

One of the smallest and most beautiful countries inn the world. Such a breathtaking natural and cultural diversity and exuberance in such a small area.
Stunning nature, delicious food, old towns... a definite must see.

• Last visit to Republic of Montenegro: Jul 2008
  • Intro Updated Jul 25, 2008

• Aug 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM

In 2006 the quality-price ratio of Stari Mlini was still good, but now in 2010 it is only a very expensive restaurant with overall quality disappointing. AVOID IT

• Jun 17, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Hello, I am planning a week goliday in Montenegro this summer. Could you give me some tips on places to stay in at the seaside?preferably rocky beaches and little people. Thanks

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2007 at 4:17 AM

Dobar dan, lijepa princezo! Hvala za mnoge odlicne ideje i savjete, sutra krecem na put. Nadam se da si dobro i da uzivas u ljetu!

• hunwagner's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2006 at 11:58 AM

Have you noticed how the two republics have now been elevated to country level on VT? :-)

• wandeljp's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2006 at 3:46 AM

I have great moments when I read those pages . Sure I come back to see more. And sure, I go there one day, make a great trip in those amazing mountains. Jean-Pierre from Belgium.

• peterdhduncan's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 12:40 PM

We agree with your tip about Stari Mlini Restaurant!! You can now see ours at: Ljuta Restaurant Tips by peterdhduncan

• codrutz's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2005 at 11:10 PM

I did not realize Montenegro has so many wonderful places. This is really going to be a tourist place soon (and it is already).

• Peace's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 8:35 PM

Beautiful pics and page.

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2004 at 3:37 PM

I was in Montenegro this summer. I loved it. I am 1.94m tall and it was one of the few countries in the world, along with Finland, where I was looking up to people!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2004 at 1:50 PM

Superb page, Jelena! Very beautiful pictures and informative tips. I have learnt a lot : Risan, Rijeka Crnojevica, etc... That will help when I come and visit. Thanks to share!

Aurorae Visits Here Frequently!

Aurorae

“The Sky Is The Limit”

Badges & Stats in Republic of Montenegro

Have you been to Republic of Montenegro?

Latest Activity in Republic of Montenegro