"C A R C A V E L O S" Carcavelos by Aurorae
Carcavelos Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 22 photos
Carcavelos is a wonderful long beach half way between Lisbon and Estoril. Evening walk on the enormous beach of Carcavelos was unforgettable! There was quite a bit of people, but yet it was not nearly as it can be in the summer and no crowded at all. Everybody could mind their own business without being disturbed by the others.
The scent of sea is blissful...
There were numerous seal-like surfers ;-), joggers and people with dogs who
love the sea.
There was one guy meditating on the sunset and then exercising tai chi.
The beach is sandy, and at the end there is a big castle, São Julião da Barra (there are oceanfront castles on beaches almost every few kilometers in that area!)
Aurorae's Related Pages
Carcavelos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Memories of Carcavelos 19th Century"
- "First Impressions of Portugal"
- "Monica's Carcavelos"
- "Carcavelos of the Sea"
- "C A R C A V E L O S"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carcavelos
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Carcavelos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carcavelos
Photos in CarcavelosSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 113 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algiers Intro, 52 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 70 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 77 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago d' Orta Intro, 57 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 75 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osijek Intro, 30 reviews, 110 photos
- Tremezzo Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nis Intro, 58 reviews, 62 photos