"A R O N A" Arona by Aurorae
Arona Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 74 photos
Arona is the prettiest and most lively city of the lake Maggiore. Maybe because it's the closest to Milano and the first one you bump onto when visiting lake Maggiore.
It is full of narrow colourful streets with lovely passages, shops, hotels, cafes... There is a lovely lakeside promenade and many good restaurants. It's the most preferred place to go out to for the people of Varese province, since there is nothing else beautiful around :), Varese area is pretty monotonous, kind of ugly and with nothing to see, nowhere to go to. but Arona is an outstanding exception, a true jewel that is well worth visiting!
- page under construction -
There is this lovely restaurant on the square shown on my pictures, which looks really beautiful and very ambiental. I... more travel advice
One of the buildings that quite stands out and has different features from Arona architecture is this old German clock... more travel advice
Aurorae's Related Pages
Arona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A R O N A"
- "Arona, an "on the way to" place"
- "Alpine lakes"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arona
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Arona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arona
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 113 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algiers Intro, 52 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 70 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 77 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago d' Orta Intro, 57 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 75 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osijek Intro, 30 reviews, 110 photos
- Tremezzo Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nis Intro, 58 reviews, 62 photos