"C O M O" Top 5 Page for this destination Como by Aurorae

Como Travel Guide: 322 reviews and 852 photos

Como is a beautiful town on its namesake lake - Lago di Como, at the very "bottom" of the lake, and just a step away from Swiss border.
It has a lovely historic downtown and a magnificant lakeside.
It's a town with long and fruitful history, home of scientific, artistic and cultural expansion.
Small, but big enough, and very pretty, it offers everything you need, and above all, immense beauty.

• Last visit to Como: Nov 2011
  • Intro Updated Nov 17, 2011

Travelogues (1)

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2011 at 1:40 AM

I'd like to visit Como area one day.

Ciao!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Como and the surroundings looks so beautiful! Great tips Jelena! I'm going to Como, Cernobbio and Milan next week and I'm really looking forward to it!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2005 at 9:32 PM

A great city with so many VIP, from Plinio to Volta ! I did not know that Volta was a count! Haha, Chernobyl-di-Como ! No, thank you ! Como is enough ! A fascinating page !

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2005 at 12:46 AM

Wonderful pics on the page. So calm and beautiful life! there!

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2005 at 3:03 AM

Jeja...wonderful page, I feel it is a Deja vu, as if I was there before having best moments of life ;-D

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2005 at 1:05 PM

Wonderful page with beautiful photos Jelena! Reading your page makes me dream of being here. It looks lovely! I hadn't heard of Bellagio before, but that is now definately on my wishlist! Hahaha, and that cat has an expensive taste :-))

• anna-m's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2005 at 6:36 AM

E, dakle, ovo je skroz u tvom fazonu: odec ni manje ni vise nego u Cernobil, i napravis OVAKVE slike?! Alal ti vera!! :)

• codrutz's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2005 at 11:24 PM

Como sounds like lake Geneva with less yachts :) The vlllas by the lake are only for filthy rich people I guess :) I was amused by the cat and did't know about Bellagio. Thanks for sharing the sights

• Mind&Soul_Travels's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2005 at 8:20 AM

Veeeeery nice page on Como Jeja! I know the city pretty well and i must admit that your page describes it in a beatiful way! My compliments for the pictures! BRAVA!!! Stefano

• enroute's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2005 at 12:49 AM

Ovo se zove update!! :) Naravno, ja sam se odmah zalepio za aero klub, mani me romanticnih setnjica... :))

Aurorae Visits Here Frequently!

Aurorae