"Lago di Como" Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como by Aurorae

Lago di Como Travel Guide: 208 reviews and 593 photos

The Como Lake

Just half an hour from noisy, bustling Milan, Lake Como is a jewel-like oasis of tranquillity, a magical combination of lush Mediterranean foliage and snowy alpine peaks.
There are many wonderful, charming towns, fascinating nature and lots of things to do! Do not miss this picturesque area!

- page PERMANENTLY under construction (since I keep coming back often) -

• Last visit to Lago di Como: Nov 2011
  • Intro Updated Nov 17, 2011

• Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Beautiful page and photos, for a beautiful location.

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
      Mar 24, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Thank you! It was great travelling there with you!

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2008 at 7:43 AM

I am going to Lago di Como in April with my friend and found your tips most helpful. Too bad that we cannot see everything in a week. Great page!!!

• Yuri_yasukava's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2007 at 6:46 AM

so amazing photos from Italy..I looked at them, and...wanted to go there!!

• Szu's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2007 at 2:43 PM

Fotke su odlicne! Koji fotoaparat koristis? Kad nadem vremena moram posjetiti i tvoje druge stranice. Pozdrav iz Dublina

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2007 at 10:01 PM

Travelling round Lago di Como sounds wonderful for a vaccation! Great photos and tips Jelena!

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2006 at 12:17 AM

Great Page!!! The lake is fantastic!!! Have you been to Menaggio or Gravedona? I think they are a perfect place where to relax! Ciao

• artonice's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2006 at 7:43 AM

Hi Jelana, Your Italy pages are great.You are a real traveller and photographer.Me and one of my friend plan an Italy trip by a tour from Turkey .I must read your pages briefly :) lol eylem

• Kajron's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2005 at 1:29 AM

Okey, I hope to have given all the answers to you and talk to you later. Nice this page, thanks. Ciao.

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2005 at 9:51 AM

i am spending my afternoon reliving our trip to Como through your wonderful photographs. Superb. Thank you for your efforts to capture this beautiful area.

• tpal's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2005 at 7:58 AM

Hi Jelena, I had to return to your page for another helping. Once again your photos are spectacular. I can not believe we missed the town of Bellano...what a beautiful and unusual place even among all these other unique spots. Thank you...Thank you...Tom

Aurorae Visits Here Frequently!

Aurorae

“The Sky Is The Limit”

Badges & Stats in Lago di Como

Have you been to Lago di Como?

Latest Activity in Lago di Como