"LAGO DI GARDA" Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Garda by Aurorae

Lago di Garda Travel Guide: 471 reviews and 1,068 photos

Lago di Garda is the most popular Italian lake I think. It's hyper developed for tourism, full of many touristic facilities, beginning with classy hotels and villas, great restaurants and bars, terme (spa), parks, beaches, walking areas... Not to mention the towns, incredibly charming and beautiful!
In the summer it's more crowded than the seaside :), but any season is active there, even in autumn/winter, as the place is very nice and close to reach from any part of Europe.

• Last visit to Lago di Garda: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Jun 2, 2005

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2006 at 3:03 PM

Looks like a great destination! I'm hoping to go there later this summer, if all goes well. (I haven't booked yet, though.)

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2005 at 3:08 PM

Great page, unfortunately, the closest I have come to the lakes, is flying over them :-(

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2005 at 4:56 PM

Very interesting, especially the bones. You've also got some lovely shots from atop the Sirmione Castle and I, too, loved Malcesine although it was smog ridden while I was there.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2005 at 5:58 AM

A wonderful panorama hidden behind your beautiful smile ;-D Great page Jelenushka outstanding page ;-D

• Jeca011's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2005 at 1:36 PM

Lago di Garda is fantastic. I must go back one day.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2005 at 1:27 PM

Wonderful page Jelena and beautiful pictures! I never realized it is so beautiful around Lago di Garda! I was never sure if I would like to go here, but you've changed my mind, it looks great!!! :-)

• tpal's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2005 at 6:50 AM

Hello Jelena, I see you have been busy at yet another Italian Lake. You have done me a great service. I started to believe that Lago di Garda was one big amusement park :-( I'm pleased to see there is more to it. BTW Are you moving yet? ...Tom

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2004 at 7:13 AM

Nemo'š ti napravit' stranicu bez zelenjave, svidjaju mi se slike s vrha Castella Scaligeri

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2004 at 10:56 AM

,,,another top page from VT`er italy specialist, pages! lovely pics and amazing tips!.. parabéns yelena!

• enroute's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2004 at 3:09 AM

Posebno mi se dopada navigazione, kada me jednom budes vodila, obavezno moramo da se vozimo!!! :)

Aurorae

“The Sky Is The Limit”

Badges & Stats in Lago di Garda

Have you been to Lago di Garda?

Latest Activity in Lago di Garda