"V A R A Z Z E" Varazze by Aurorae

Varazze Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 15 photos

Ligurian Riviera

Varazze is a veeeeeeery busy touristy town in the summer, especially in the high season, which means August in Italy. It's a lovely town, but it's impossible to find a praking place! It's more than annoying! After an hour of fruitless search, we gave up our quest and went back toward Arenzano. We stopped in the outskirts of Varazze for a leisure beach day, and parked the car along the road (riviera magistrala). No other way.

Thus, this page won't show images of Varazze downtown, which we know by heart now after all the failed attempts to park, but rather the nearby beach places, that perhaps you'd like to know more about if you're targeting Varazze as a holiday destination.

• Last visit to Varazze: Aug 2005
  • Intro Written Aug 16, 2005

• Sep 6, 2006 at 11:47 PM

Where in Varazze does scuba diving?

• Carletto76's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2006 at 6:02 AM

I've been many times to Varazze and I know the parking problem, better to take a train! I'm happy you liked our sea and you were lucky to find one of the places where it's very clean! Hope to see you in Liguria again! :)

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2005 at 3:40 PM

Like you I just love being next to the sea, beautiful photos Jelena, looks idealic. (~_~)

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2005 at 3:09 PM

...kinda missed reading about yur travels, jelena! another lovely view of italy, that u really are an expert! muito bonito!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 9:02 PM

Haha, you are right, parking in the high season can be hell in some places! You have found a nice sea side. I love your "open sea" photo! Ham and melon is usual in France too. Did you like it? This summer, I tried prsut and kajmak. That tasted great!

• Aug 16, 2005 at 8:57 PM

Fantastic place! Sea everywhere!! Pics are great and thx for the pic you've sent to me in VT mail.

Aurorae

“The Sky Is The Limit”

Badges & Stats in Varazze

Have you been to Varazze?

Latest Activity in Varazze