"V A R I G O T T I" Varigotti by Aurorae
Varigotti Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 54 photos
Varigotti is a very unusual place, not in a typical Italian coastal style. It's rather oriental, sort of Arabic in a way, but even Mexican, with bright colours and pueblo alike architecture.
It has a long, wide beach highly visited in all the seasons, where people sunbathe even in winter.
It has a very peculiar, exotic appeal, and already a simple stroll in one of the narrow streets is a great satisfaction, making you feel like you're in another world.
There is a castle on the rocks behind the town.
Lots of bars, shops and houses have oriental names, like Arabesque or Saraceno (the way they called Arabs).
Varigotti is within minutes drive past Savona, direction towards Cote d'Azur.
Three dominant colours in Varigotti are Red, Yellow and Green, and they get mixed in contrasts. Houses do not havemany... more travel advice
Aurorae's Related Pages
Varigotti Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Varigotti
- 23 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Varigotti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varigotti
Photos in VarigottiSee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 113 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algiers Intro, 52 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 70 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 77 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago d' Orta Intro, 57 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 75 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osijek Intro, 30 reviews, 110 photos
- Tremezzo Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nis Intro, 58 reviews, 62 photos