"Terracota Warriors mania" Xi'an by darthmilmo
Xi'an Travel Guide: 1,082 reviews and 2,958 photos
Xian houses one of the most amazing archeological sights on earth, the imfamous Terracota Warriors. My advise for those of you that are low on time is to skip the rest of the sites and hit the Terracotta Warriors directly using local transportation (don't take a tour, they're worthless). The only other must see site at Xian in my opinion was the Muslim district at night. You can time it just right to visit the Warriors in the morning, then visit the Great Mosque and afterwards enjoy the food market at the Muslim district with a beer and a good dinner. However, if you do have more time, there are countless of worthwhile excurions in the sorounding areas well worth your time.
Feel free to brose my tips and travelogues.
Please respect my photos and me by not using my pictures without previous permission. Cheers. © Copyrighted by Darth Milmo :)
If there is one thing Chinese like to do with their free time is play board games. This group was playing the night away... more travel advice
Once you have digested the Great Mosque, why not digest some beer and Muslim food at the Muslim district. The best time... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Xi'an Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The echo of ancient"
- "Xian "Peaceful western part of China""
- "Shifting cities"
- "Beautiful Xi'an"
- "Xian - our stopover to see the Terracotta Army"
- "Qing Ming @Xi'an"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xi'an
- Hotels in Xi'an
- Transportation in Xi'an
- Nightlife in Xi'an
- Restaurants in Xi'an
- Shopping in Xi'an
- Warnings and Dangers in Xi'an
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Xi'an
- 10 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Xi'an?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xi'an
- Posted in Travel Hammamet Forum "RE: Whats the weather like?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Watch locals play one of the many Board Games"
- created a Xi'an Travel Page "Terracota Warriors mania"
- Wrote a Review Watch locals play one of the many Board Games about Board Games in Xi'an Local Customs
- Commented on one of margaretvn's Xi'an travel pages
Photos in Xi'anSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Xi'an hotel reviews
- Sofitel Xian On Renmin Square
- 784 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Xi'an Le Garden Hotel
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Melody Hotel Xi'an
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 29, 2013
- Bell Tower Hotel Xi'an
- 273 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Grand Mercure on Renmin Square Xi'an
- 242 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Jinshi International Hotel
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 1, 2011
- 7 Sages International Youth Hostel / Qixian Hostel
- 129 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Xi'an Fukai Hotel
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 4, 2013
- Royal Garden Hotel Xian
- 196 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013
- Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel
- 101 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xian
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Sheraton Xian Hotel
- 158 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 13, 2013
- Xi'an Yanlian Hotel
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Xi'an Fenghe International Youth Hostel
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Jianguo Hotel Xi An
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013