Oaxaca de Juárez Transportation Tips by darthmilmo
Oaxaca de Juárez Transportation: 14 reviews and 10 photos
There are buses to many destinations within Mexico. I had the chance of using to such buses. One was the overnight bus from Veracruz and the other was an overnight bus to San Cristobal. The overnight bus from Veracruz to Oaxaca was uneventful. However, the overnight bus from Oaxaca to San Cristobal de las Casas was a bit shaky. It was totally safe, don't get me wrong, but the road goes through several curves and mountains. It takes about 12 hours to reach San Cristobal de las Casas.
More Reviews (14)
- See All Yagul: how to get there.
- Student/Teacher demonstrations at the...
- See All El Fortin: the overlook from atop the...
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Oaxaca de Juárez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Oaxaca"
- "Colonial City of Oaxaca"
- "Oaxaca de Juárez"
- "Oaxaca and Monte Alban"
- "Cacti and Cappuccinos"
- "City of endless stories and sights"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oaxaca de Juárez
- Hotels in Oaxaca de Juárez
- Transportation in Oaxaca de Juárez
- Nightlife in Oaxaca de Juárez
- Restaurants in Oaxaca de Juárez
- Shopping in Oaxaca de Juárez
- Warnings and Dangers in Oaxaca de Juárez
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oaxaca de Juárez
- 15 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (92)
Have you been to Oaxaca de Juárez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oaxaca de Juárez
Photos in Oaxaca de JuárezSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues