"Puebla" Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla de Zaragoza by darthmilmo
Puebla de Zaragoza Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 200 photos
Puebla is the city made famous from the glorious Cinco de Mayo battle. It is a great place to breath in what Mexico has to offer. It has great food, great shops, and great architecture. I spent a few days there visiting the surrounding areas as well: Cholula (the largest pyramid in volume/mass on base in the world), Tlaxcala, Cacatxla, and Xoxitencatl.
Cholula is the largest pyramid by base on Earth. When Hernan Cortez arrived on this town, he got confused with the... more travel advice
Tlaxcala is a lovely town near Puebla. You could easily spend more than a day here so pace yourself and have a great... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Puebla de Zaragoza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puebla (de Zaragoza) - Home of...."
- "Puebla de Zaragoza"
- "Mexico lindo y querido!"
- "Heróica Puebla de Zaragoza/Puebla de los Angeles"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puebla de Zaragoza
- Hotels in Puebla de Zaragoza
- Transportation in Puebla de Zaragoza
- Nightlife in Puebla de Zaragoza
- Restaurants in Puebla de Zaragoza
- Shopping in Puebla de Zaragoza
- Warnings and Dangers in Puebla de Zaragoza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puebla de Zaragoza
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Puebla de Zaragoza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puebla de Zaragoza
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues