"El Arbol de Santa Maria el Tule" Santa María del Tule by darthmilmo
Santa María del Tule Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 57 photos
El Arbol de Santa Maria el Tule (or just "el Tule" for short) is the tree with the largest width/circumference in the world. The tree is over 2,000 years old and its girth (circumference) is a whopping 58 meters long. Just imagine what the history of this enormous tree has been or what it has seen so far in its life. This tree was alive during the rise and falls of countless of civilizations and conquistadores. Heck, this tree was about 800 years old when the fall of Monte Alban occurred!
Folks, all there is to do in this town is see el Tule. No point on putting down extra tips. No worries on the ratings so feel free to leave a comment instead.
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Santa María del Tule Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The stoutest trunk of any tree in the world!"
- "El Tule"
- "What a tree, missed the Church!"
- "El arbol de Tule"
- "Very, really very big tree"
- "El Arbol de Santa Maria el Tule"
- "Santa Maria del Tule"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa María del Tule
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (92)
Have you been to Santa María del Tule?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa María del Tule
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues