"Made in China : )" China by darthmilmo

China Travel Guide: 30,107 reviews and 85,876 photos

******************************************************************************

Just finished travelling the Chinese lands once more. My second trip to this part of the orient took me to several interesting stops from Macau and Hong Kong in the east all the way to Yunnan Provnce in the West. I have posted some pictures in the travelogues in lue of my lack of time. Hope you enjoy them until I update my China page.

******************************************************************************

And now, back to your regular programing :)...
Ever since I was a little boy... hehehe... I have been amazed by the history behind one of Earth's greatest countries, one of Earth's greatest civilizations: China.

China has an amazing history. One that is still reflected by its people and monuments today. There is so much to do in this country that the 2 and 1/2 weeks I spent there in 2001 doesn't even begin to do this country justice. Hence, i'm planning more than one more trip to China.

Check out my travelogue with an outline of my trip in 2001 and what this webpage holds. Feel free to browse around to read my many tips and photologues. Also, visit all of my other pages on Chinese places, including Beijing, Shanghai, Lijiang, Chongqing, Yichang, and Xian for more details.

cheers,
Fernando

Please respect my photos and me by not using my pictures without previous permission. Cheers. © Copyrighted by Darth Milmo :)

• In a nutshell:Embark into a journey to the past, present, and future of this amazing country, China!
  • Last visit to China: Mar 2001
  • Intro Updated Feb 28, 2005

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2006 at 9:27 AM

Thanks for visiting my tomb. I hope it's clean and without graffiti. I have not been back to Qufu for a long time. Hope you enjoyed the graveyard of my descendants as well. Have fun in China!

• Homanded's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2005 at 11:28 AM

Loved your pages and outlook on Traveling AND on VT itself. So true about Hard Rock and about competitiveness!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2005 at 4:20 PM

Fantastic trip and page! Great page,tips and pics! Great travelogues! Well, I have to visit China before it becomes the second superpower (in say 10-20 years, right?).

• we2364's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 12:02 AM

Quite funny that you got extensive info. about China. But you have not got a mark, even for one place :O! Probably after the trip to the silk road, you will get more :))) Good pages, indeed!

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2003 at 10:02 PM

Impressive page!! Makes me want to go to China again!!!

• Bonobo2005's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2003 at 1:32 AM

Fantastic Page, including the pics!! the journey on the Yangtze must have been gorgeous!!

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2002 at 11:54 AM

This is a fantastic page with great photos.

• kimberbakos's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2002 at 7:54 PM

What a great picture. Bikes and China can't be separated in my mind.

• VTShounen's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2002 at 8:37 PM

excellent photos! too bad you didn't have one of the toilets.. =)

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2002 at 5:14 AM

photos-thoughts-infor takes time to absorb; you're camrera must've worked overtime ;-)))

darthmilmo

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”

Badges & Stats in China