"Chiclayo and the sorounding archeological marvels" Top 5 Page for this destination Chiclayo by darthmilmo
Chiclayo Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 53 photos
I didn't stayed long in Chiclayo, a dull coastal desert town in Northern Peru. I vistied this city to see several interesting sites in the area. Sadly, the ruins of Sipan were closed off due to a workers strike. However, the impressive Bruning Archeological Museum at Lambayeque (town 30 minutes from town) turned out to be even better. Afterwards, we went to Tucume to see the allegedly largest adobe pyramid in the world.
Sadly, the ruins of Sipan were closed off due to a workers strike. However, the impressive Bruning Archeological Museum... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Chiclayo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chiclayo, Peru; The Friendly City"
- "Chiclayo and the sorounding archeological marvels"
- "Chiclayo - a great place to visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chiclayo
- Hotels in Chiclayo
- Transportation in Chiclayo
- Restaurants in Chiclayo
- Shopping in Chiclayo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chiclayo
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Chiclayo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiclayo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues