"Chincheros" Top 5 Page for this destination Chincheros by darthmilmo
Chincheros Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 88 photos
Chinchero has a lovely church build on top of an Inca temple. The stonework on the site next to the church is amazing. Even to this date, one wonders in awe on how the Incas were capable of building these amazing monuments with a great detail using the primitive tools of their times. Perhaps there is more to this society than meets the eye? After all, they used gravity, not concrete, to hold their buildings together. What's even more amazing is the perfect cut in Imperial Inca rock buildings that is present throughout the region!
Right on top the Inca ruins lies a beautiful church build by the Spaniards. The interiors are breathless, taking in many... more travel advice
As many towns in the Sacred Valley, Chincheros shares an Incaic and Spanish architecture. Take your time to stroll among... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Chincheros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Freecoud's Chinchero"
- "fascinating pueblo and sunday market!"
- "Chincheros: Small and peaaceful"
- "Lasting impression"
- "The market only ! Le marche, un point c'est tout !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chincheros
- Transportation in Chincheros
- Shopping in Chincheros
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chincheros
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Chincheros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chincheros
Photos in ChincherosSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues