"Ingapirca" Ruinas de Ingapirca by darthmilmo
Ruinas de Ingapirca Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 37 photos
From Cuenca, I went to Ingapirca, my first Inca site I had visited in my life. It is a nice site with both Incaic and Cañar influence. If you visit the ruins on a Friday, make sure you stroll around the small local market in town!
There are several buses that make the route to the town near the ruins. Once in town, you can walk to the ruins that are... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Ruinas de Ingapirca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Most Important Inca Ruins in Ecuador"
- "The Most Famous Archeological Site in Ecuador"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ruinas de Ingapirca
- Hotels in Ruinas de Ingapirca
- Transportation in Ruinas de Ingapirca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ruinas de Ingapirca
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Ruinas de Ingapirca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruinas de Ingapirca
Photos in Ruinas de IngapircaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues