"Relax and take a breather at Vilcabamba" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilcabamba by darthmilmo
Vilcabamba Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 27 photos
There is not much to do in Vilcabamba, or gringo central. Just do as most do and relax :). I did take a 4-hour horse ride tour through the valley... but most importantly, I relaxed :).
Vilcabamba is known as an excellent place to chill out and spend a few days relaxing. However, for those with a bit more... more travel advice
Folks, I stayed in Casa de Mauricio (also known as Ruinas de Quinoa), for about $10 USD back in 2001. The place was... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Vilcabamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relax in Vilcabamba"
- "A very good time... Un tres bon moment..."
- "Relax and take a breather at Vilcabamba"
- "Ageing hippies and Organic veggies"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vilcabamba
- Hotels in Vilcabamba
- Transportation in Vilcabamba
- Restaurants in Vilcabamba
- Warnings and Dangers in Vilcabamba
- See All...
Explore the World
- Alchi Gompa Hotels
- Fort Ross Hotels
- North Bay
- Lago de Coatepeque Hotels
- Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Bad Ischl
- El Salvador
- Conil de la Frontera
- Waterton Lakes National Park
- Bell Harbour Hotels
- San Carlos
- Prachuap Khiri Khan Hotels
Badges & Stats in Vilcabamba
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Vilcabamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vilcabamba
Photos in VilcabambaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues