"Cochabamba" Top 5 Page for this destination Cochabamba by darthmilmo
Cochabamba Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 98 photos
As many of you know, i'm not a big fan of big cities. Cochambamba is a large Industrial/comercial city with a nice main plaza. For most visitors, you would either love it or hate it. I fall somewhere inbetween. I didn't fancy the town itself, but there are several worthwile excursions near town to traditional towns.
Another interesting market can be found in Punata. I loved to walk around this vast market. It was more interesting then... more travel advice
There are several bus companies making the rounds to La Paz, Sucre, Potosi, Santa Cruz, and other destinations. The... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Cochabamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Highest Jesus Christ monument"
- "the perfect weather Cochabamba"
- "My hometown"
- "My Bolivian Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cochabamba
- Hotels in Cochabamba
- Transportation in Cochabamba
- Nightlife in Cochabamba
- Restaurants in Cochabamba
- Shopping in Cochabamba
- Warnings and Dangers in Cochabamba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cochabamba
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (92)
Have you been to Cochabamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cochabamba
Photos in CochabambaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues