"Biking down Death Road en route to Coroico" Coroico by darthmilmo
Coroico Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 111 photos
Coroico is a lovely city that lies in the Yungas of Bolivia. It's seats atop a hill that offers a really good view of the lowland jungle. Many people visit this town for a day on route to Rurrenbaque or after biking the imfamous Death Road.
We started up high at El Charro at an altitude of 4700 meters above sea level. We could still see fresh snow from last... more travel advice
Several hundred meters later, we came across the memorial shrine of 5 Israelis who died on a jeep a decade or so ago. I... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Coroico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coroico - A Place to Relax"
- "Death Road"
- "most breathtaking mountain -bike downhill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coroico
- Hotels in Coroico
- Transportation in Coroico
- Restaurants in Coroico
- Warnings and Dangers in Coroico
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coroico
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Coroico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coroico
Photos in CoroicoSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Coroico hotel reviews
- Rio Selva Resort
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 3, 2013