"Potosi" Potosí by darthmilmo
Potosí Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 351 photos
Ah, Potosi, at over 4000 meters above sea level it is the highest city of its size in the world. There are so many things you can do in this town that i've met several travelers that fell in love with this colonial city and actually stayed for months at a time. I stayed for a couple of days. In that time i'd recommend a visit to the imfamous Mines and to the beautiful Casa de la Moneda.
I got lucky and found a tour to a mine in the infamous Cerro Rico with Silver Tours (dirt cheap at about $5 USD). It was... more travel advice
There are plenty of buses arriving and departing from Potosi. You can get a ride to La Paz, Uyuni, Orruro, Sucre,... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Potosí Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Potosi and the Fabled Mountain of Silver"
- "Getting more than my fill in Potosi"
- "Potosí (3.977m)"
- "Highest City in the World"
- "IT COSTS A POTOSI!!!"
- "Sumaj Orcko (Magnificent Mountain)"
- "high beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Potosí
- Hotels in Potosí
- Transportation in Potosí
- Nightlife in Potosí
- Restaurants in Potosí
- Shopping in Potosí
- Warnings and Dangers in Potosí
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Potosí
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Potosí?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Potosí
Photos in PotosíSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues