"Sorata" Sorata by darthmilmo
Sorata Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 62 photos
I decided I had enough of large cities, so I headed to La Paz to catch a bus to Sorata. By luck, I managed to make it there by late afternoon. The bus ride was amazing. It went up to the altiplano, across to the Lake Titikaka region, and then down to Sorata, which lies at around 2600 meters above sea level. I spent a few days in Sorata.There are countless of treking opportunities out there so if you love treking (and are not burned out like I was) head over there for some fun treking :).
The next day I hiked to the San Pedro Cavern. The cave isn't up to much, however, the hike to get there is beautiful... more travel advice
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Sorata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quiet Village in a Spectacular Setting"
- "Pictures of Sorata"
- "Out of the mountains and into the hills"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sorata
- Hotels in Sorata
- Transportation in Sorata
- Restaurants in Sorata
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sorata
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Sorata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sorata
Photos in SorataSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 249 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 89 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 73 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 87 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 78 reviews, 64 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 41 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 53 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues