"Just Passin' Through" Ogden by kyrzar
Ogden Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 55 photos
On my way west, I passed through Ogden. I had read that it had some decent architecture so I decided to stop for a look. Here's a little what I found
Ok, maybe not. It does seem like it's worth exiting the freeway for a few minutes, though.
One of the nice things about the Wasatch front is how the mountains are right there. It's not like Colorado where you have to blah blah blah through the McMansion-filled foothills.
- In a nutshell:Nice Architecture for a place so far off the radar.
kyrzar's Related Pages
Ogden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just Passin' Through"
- "spartan's new Ogden page"
- "mona_kaye's new Ogden Page"
- "~ RAFT RIVER RIDE ~ LAGOON AMUSEMENT PARK, UTAH"
- "Salt Lake City"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ogden
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ogden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ogden
Photos in OgdenSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huntsville Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Corsica Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Portland Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Great Sand Dunes National Monument Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- John Day Fossil Beds National Monument Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Grayson Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Mount Hope Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia de Chiriquí Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sandlake Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Alabama Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.