"Wanna see a different place?" Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Verde by cachaseiro

Cape Verde Travel Guide: 415 reviews and 1,121 photos

I spend 6 weeks in Cape Verde visiting the islands of Sal,Sao Vicente,Sao Nicolao and Santo Antao.
Cape Verde is a very different and very interesting place to visit.
The culture is a funny mix of Africa and Portugal and since tourism is still new the locals are still very curious about foreigners.

• Last visit to Cape Verde: Nov 1999
  • Intro Updated Jan 9, 2010

• Wafro's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Thanks for sharing and when I will visit CV I try the Grogg for sure!

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Lots of volcanoes to climb in these islands too! Nice page, now I feel like going there too!

• ValbyDK's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2011 at 7:43 AM

Jeg dribler til Kap Verde her midt i februar (Santiago, Sao Vicente og Fogo øerne). Håber at kunne leje en cykel som du gjorde.

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2010 at 7:02 PM

OK, you go to Sumpter OR and I will go here! Nice teasers!

• janiebaxter's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Hi, Thanks for visiting my Ta'iz pages. Hope to get to Cape Verde soon on my quest to see all of Africa! I guess it must have changed since your visit.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2010 at 3:20 AM

Fountainhaus looks pretty spectacular! Cape Verde from your tips sounds like a pretty interesting of the beaten track place to visit, thanks for the info!

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Hey buddy, - good stuff on Verde. Not too many people even know it exists. Next time!!......Erik

• muguruki's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Mmmm, Cape Verde is very tempting. I guess cycling is not an option there looking at those hills, you would need ridiculous gears and a lot of faith in your brakes!

• Andrew_W_K's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I'm thinking of the Cape Verde islands. A guy in work just came back and said go soon. He thinks in a few years it will be like the Canary islands.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM

This looks a lovely place to visit Claus, and one I hadn't thought of - thanks for the suggestions :-)

cachaseiro

“my life is a road movie”

Badges & Stats in Cape Verde

Have you been to Cape Verde?

Latest Activity in Cape Verde