"Very vibrant and facinating." New York City by cachaseiro

New York City Travel Guide: 15,726 reviews and 31,518 photos

I have so far had the pleasure to visit New York twice and it´s a city i really love.
Very vibrant and full of business and very ethnicly and culturally diverse.
I love walking around the different neighbourhoods in New York while smelling the different vibes.

The thing i love the most about New York is all the different ethnic groups that live there and we have vt members from all layers of soceity in New York and they love to meet up.
Here is a photo of me and a few of them when we were having dinner in a peruvian restaurant once i was in town.

Once in New York i also had the pleasure to meet up with the first vt member i ever met in real life.
That was back in 2002 that i first met Zara in her native Mexico, but now in 2011 she lives just outside New York with her husband Aron and when i was in town she popped in to town for a visit and we spend the afternoon walking around Manhattan and visiting cafes, bookstores and restaurants.

• Intro Updated Mar 23, 2011

• travelfrosch's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Glad you enjoyed the visit, the meeting... and the dive-bar. Perhaps you can come back again soon. Cheers, Mark

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Hello, Claus, the World Traveler! I enjoy reading your travel stories! Go on like that! ~ Take care~! ~

cachaseiro

“my life is a road movie”

Badges & Stats in New York City

Have you been to New York City?