"Ne mutlu turkum diyene" Turkey by cachaseiro
Turkey Travel Guide: 25,115 reviews and 72,908 photos
I have been to Turkey several times and it´s one of the countries i like the most.
The turks are some of the nicest people on the planet.
I have spend time in Turkey working in tourism and i have also cycled along the turkish coast on my way to Syria.
It´s a country that i visit just about every year because of the friends i have there and because it´so rich and diverse in culture.
- Pros:of the many pro's the turkish girls must be first on the list.
Backgammon, or "tavla" as the turks call it is a national passion and you can make many friends if you know how to play... more travel advice
the turkish train network has had a nice upgrade recently and the trains are today of a very high quality and certainly... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Turkey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Turkey - a travell from east to west"
- "DID YOU KNOW THAT ?"
- "My Turkey - real and virtual"
- "Turkey's Magnificent Riviera"
- "Travels in Turkey"
- "Turkey: Spans Both Europe and Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turkey
- Hotels in Turkey
- Transportation in Turkey
- Nightlife in Turkey
- Restaurants in Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- Warnings and Dangers in Turkey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turkey
- 85 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 580 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (168)
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turkey
Videos in TurkeySee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 70 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues