"Ne mutlu turkum diyene" Turkey by cachaseiro

Turkey Travel Guide: 24,826 reviews and 71,541 photos

Proud is the one who is a turk

I have been to Turkey several times and it´s one of the countries i like the most.
The turks are some of the nicest people on the planet.
I have spend time in Turkey working in tourism and i have also cycled along the turkish coast on my way to Syria.
It´s a country that i visit just about every year because of the friends i have there and because it´so rich and diverse in culture.

• Pros:of the many pro's the turkish girls must be first on the list.
  • Last visit to Turkey: Nov 1998
  • Intro Updated Jul 2, 2011

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Claus, I se we both love Turkey: "Tea and Back Gammon" - tea and coffee Tip by pieter_jan_v PJ

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Nice to read about some different places in Turkey. Your page brought back good memories of a great time there, all the apple tea, and the extremely sweet "Turkish Delight", even too sweet for me!

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2009 at 5:44 PM

We are planning a visit to Turkey. This page has lovely pictures and relevant info. The trains look really good- and that is our favourite mode of transport. Cappadocia is HIGH on our must see list. Thanks, Claus.

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Thanks for your visit to my Port Alfred Page. Good tips and nice pics on your Turkey page.

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2009 at 6:12 AM

Hi Claus, great tips here on your Turkey page. all the best.Bora

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Tillykke med fodselsdagen!

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2008 at 12:56 AM

Enjoyed this, thanks.Fancy having shops in the Mosque, an unusual idea!

• sugar74's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2008 at 12:11 AM

Hi Claus, thanks. I absolutely love Turkey, on my last trip I also went to Pammukale, Selcuk and Ephesus but haven't got around to uploading the pics & info here. Will do soon. How was your trip?? Which place did you enjoy the most?

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2008 at 4:57 AM

Hi Claus, how are you doing? Great page here on Turkey, although not one of my favourite destinations... because there are too many Germans there! haha! Cheers from the hot desert / Jess :-)

• giampiero6's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2008 at 11:06 AM

Too short 'a taste' ;)

cachaseiro Visits Here Frequently!

cachaseiro

“my life is a road movie”

Badges & Stats in Turkey