"small country with many highlights." Jordan by cachaseiro
Jordan Travel Guide: 4,281 reviews and 11,228 photos
Jordan is located in the center of the middle east next to Iraq, Israel, Saudi arabia and Syria.
It´s a place with a lot of natural and cultural highlights and it is one of the easiest countries to travel in the middle east.
The infrastructure is very good and there are good facilities for most tourists.
"married to a bedouin" is the truew account of a young girl from new zealand who came to Jordan as backpacker and ended... more travel advice
At the ancient site of Jerash you have chariot races on a daily basis that are a very good copy of what the romans used... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Jordan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Discover Jordan"
- "A country full of history and fantastic places"
- "It was Fun!"
- "Adventures in Jordan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jordan
- Hotels in Jordan
- Transportation in Jordan
- Nightlife in Jordan
- Restaurants in Jordan
- Shopping in Jordan
- Warnings and Dangers in Jordan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jordan
- 39 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 87 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (144)
Have you been to Jordan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jordan
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: 2014 Holiday Highlights."
- Wrote a Review A good book to read before you go to Jordan. in Jordan Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "A good book to read before you go to Jordan."
- created a Jordan Travelogue "Images of Jordan."
- Commented on one of Manyana's Jordan travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues