Brazil Packing List Tips by cachaseiro Top 5 Page for this destination
Brazil What to Pack: 33 reviews and 12 photos
Typical brazilian outfit
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: I would advice to bring as little clothes as possible.
The brazilians are very casual, but also very aware of what they are wearing.
If you show up in whats really cool in your home country you might very well look like a complete clown in Brazil.
My advice is to spend the first week looking at the brazilians and see what they wear and then buy the same.
The brazilians wont mind if you look different but you will gain some respect, especially from the opposite sex if you look like them.
More Reviews (46)
- See All Hammocks.
- See All Fly with GOL.
- See All Favelas.
- See All Costa verde.
- See All Eat by the kilo.
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Brazil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brasil energetico!!!"
- "Mangueirense's Brazil Page"
- ":: Brasil ::"
- "THE MILLION TREASURES OF MY COUNTRY.."
- "The land of beautiful people."
- "Brazil with "s""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brazil
- Hotels in Brazil
- Transportation in Brazil
- Nightlife in Brazil
- Restaurants in Brazil
- Shopping in Brazil
- Warnings and Dangers in Brazil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brazil
- 174 Reviews
- 357 Photos
- 819 Forum posts
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (130)
Have you been to Brazil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brazil
Videos in BrazilSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 125 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues