"The land of beautiful people." Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil by cachaseiro

Brazil Travel Guide: 12,916 reviews and 31,391 photos

Brazil is my favorite country of all.
There is no place where you can arrive as a foreigner and blend in with the locals as easy as Brazil.
The brazilians generally love foreigners and are very curious about anyone who looks different.

Natural wonders.

Brazil also hosts some of the most amazing natural wonders of the world, including the worlds largest jungle(the Amazon) the worlds largest waterfalls(Foz do iguacu) and the worlds largest wetlands(the Pantanal).
All three things you should make sure you see at least once in your life time.

The brazilians.

Brazilians come in all colors and it´s a relief to see how skin color plays no role when chhosing friends and partners.
Brazilians are actually very proud of their racial mix and it´s considerd cool to have a partner with a different skin color.
Very different and much nicer than the countries where people devide themselves in groupos depending on skin color.
The downside in Brazil is that the soclial classes hardly ever mix, but all together it´s just a very pleasant place to be, no matter what color you have.

• Pros:Full of brazilians.
  • Cons:A big social devide.
  • In a nutshell:If you haven´t been to Brazil then you don´t know what life is.
  • Last visit to Brazil: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 9, 2013

• Minashka's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Ahhh I miss Brazil! After having been there twice, I go to sleep with the hope of waking up in Brazil the next day ;-)

• ThiagoRamos's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2011 at 7:20 AM

Great page, man!!! I noticed you´ve visited many parts of Brazil, which is very cool because people usually stick to Rio and Salvador. Congratulations!!! (just a tip: Cachaceiro is spelled with a C, ok?)

• Conimbriga's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Hej Claus! It's really intriguing and awesome to read that Brazil is your favorite country. You've been to so many different places in the world, so I guess we Brazilians should be honored. I'm glad you enjoyed so much our country. Cheers!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Great page! I have been wanting to explore South America for some time. Your page about Brazil sure makes it look inviting!

• Terje1966's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Hi. Thanks for looking at my pages and for making me want to go to Brasil.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Truly a land of beautiful people - and not only that, they are also very nice and I enjoyed spending time with the cariocas on the beach too - playing that racquetball :)

• micky-d's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Great Brazil page. I am going to Brazil next month to visit friends.

• Tuna_ank's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2010 at 5:05 AM

Hej fra Ankara. Thanks for visiting my Savsat page. I am sure you will even see there one day but it is a bit more difficult. Congrats for Brasil pages.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Claus, great page with fantastic updates and outstanding new photos. Now as Brasil is out of the world cup you seem to have enough time to update your pages. *winkygrin*

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2010 at 7:14 PM

We just booked our first trip to Brazil ,so I'm reading your pages with lots of interest....looks like we should add salvador to our list. Thanks for the tips

cachaseiro Visits Here Frequently!

cachaseiro

“my life is a road movie”

Badges & Stats in Brazil