"Rock of the apes." Gibraltar by cachaseiro
Gibraltar Travel Guide: 1,191 reviews and 2,613 photos
Gibraltar is bit of an odd place where one can still see the big devides there once was between the european countries.
Today it´s mainly known for being the only place in Europe that has wild monkeys and for the rock that devides two oceans (the atlantic and the mediteranian).
It´s a nice and interesting place to go for a daytrip if you are in southern Spain.
You have a few remains from the old days where Lord Nelson was down there to fight and get killed. They are scatterd... more travel advice
Gibraltar is so small that you will need to drive across the airport runway when entering or leaving from Spain. The... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Gibraltar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gibraltar - The Rock"
- "A brief history..."
- "Gibraltar - A British Colony"
- "Gibraltar - Home of the Rock"
- "Gibraltar - Still a British Colony"
- "Gibraltar - not the best weather but still great!"
- "Britannia on the Iberian Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gibraltar
- Hotels in Gibraltar
- Transportation in Gibraltar
- Nightlife in Gibraltar
- Restaurants in Gibraltar
- Shopping in Gibraltar
- Warnings and Dangers in Gibraltar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gibraltar
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (168)
Have you been to Gibraltar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gibraltar
- Posted in Travel Vietnam Forum "Re: Visas obtained at Ho Chi Minh..."
- updated a Gibraltar Travel Page "Rock of the apes."
- Commented on one of Airpunk's Gibraltar travel pages
- Wrote a Review There are a few war remains left. about Forts / Batteries / Castles in Gibraltar Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "There are a few war remains left."
Photos in GibraltarSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 70 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues