Denmark Hotel Tips by cachaseiro
Denmark Hotels: 67 reviews and 66 photos
You have more than 100 youth hostels in Denmark and they are mostly very modern and have private rooms as well as dormitory accomodation.
Some of them has a standard so high that they in reality have become more hotels than hostels.
They are very suitable for both young independant travellers as well as families, but if you are travelling as an independant backpacker then it is better to hone in advance and ask if they have dowm beds available as that is oddly enough dying out even if they claim to be hostels.
Unique Qualities: Cheap and very family friendly in general.
Comparison: least expensive
More Reviews (18)
- See All Sankt Hans Aften.
- See All faaborg
- See All the swan is our national bird.
- See All The tour of denmark.
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Denmark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the place where my grandma came from"
- "COPENHAGEN-One of Europes Oldest cities..."
- "On top of Denmark"
- "Home of Legoland, HC Andersen and butter cookies"
- "DENMARK - welcome to Scandanavia!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denmark
- Hotels in Denmark
- Transportation in Denmark
- Nightlife in Denmark
- Restaurants in Denmark
- Shopping in Denmark
- Warnings and Dangers in Denmark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denmark
- 161 Reviews
- 319 Photos
- 1,180 Forum posts
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (142)
Have you been to Denmark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denmark
Read real reviews about Denmark Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues