"Denmark." Denmark by cachaseiro
Denmark Travel Guide: 7,099 reviews and 19,021 photos
Denmark is a small country tucket in between Germany, Sweden and Norway.
It´s a flat country with small rolling hills and a very green place.
Denmark is quite heavily populated, not with big cities, but with small provinsial towns ebvery couple of miles.
It´s still a farming country even if farming is becoming less important Medical companies, windmills and other hi tech is how Denmark makes money these days.
Despite being fairly congested, Denmark still has a lot of idyllic countryside, mostly due to the fact that the country has a lot of small islands where life is still lived at a slower pace and if you have the time for it, then you should certainly make your way to the countryside to experience this part of Denmark aswell.
- Pros:my family and generous paychecks
- Cons:too many people who think that we don't need the rest of the world
The evening of Sankt Hans is a very big danish tradition even if it's a little odd as it's a weird mix of christian and... more travel advice
svenborg is a nice town by the sea in southern denmark with old houses and narrow street. it's a town that has always... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Denmark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the place where my grandma came from"
- "COPENHAGEN-One of Europes Oldest cities..."
- "On top of Denmark"
- "Home of Legoland, HC Andersen and butter cookies"
- "DENMARK - welcome to Scandanavia!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denmark
- Hotels in Denmark
- Transportation in Denmark
- Nightlife in Denmark
- Restaurants in Denmark
- Shopping in Denmark
- Warnings and Dangers in Denmark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denmark
- 158 Reviews
- 310 Photos
- 1,106 Forum posts
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Denmark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denmark
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 73 reviews, 123 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 40 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 42 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 41 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (550)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (10)
Top Denmark hotels
- Copenhagen Hotels
- 3848 Reviews - 9698 Photos
- Odense Hotels
- 272 Reviews - 818 Photos
- Billund Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 49 Photos
- Esbjerg Hotels
- 25 Reviews - 41 Photos
- Roskilde Hotels
- 210 Reviews - 692 Photos
- Århus Hotels
- 306 Reviews - 702 Photos
- Ålborg Hotels
- 73 Reviews - 187 Photos
- Klampenborg Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 42 Photos
- Humlebæk Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 38 Photos
- Rønne Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 38 Photos
- Køge Hotels
- 32 Reviews - 89 Photos
- Skagen Hotels
- 66 Reviews - 142 Photos
- Hørsholm Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 3 Photos
- Bornholm Hotels
- 79 Reviews - 219 Photos
- Ribe Hotels
- 20 Reviews - 27 Photos