"Elegant Estoril." Top 5 Page for this destination Estoril by cachaseiro
Estoril Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 351 photos
Estoril is one of the more weathy suburbs of greater Lisbon and a place known for it´s big casino and it´s racing track.
These days it´s becoming a popular holiday spot as there is a good selection of hotels and the area is pleasant and has a few nice little beaches along a very pleasant coastal path.
- Pros:Classy and close to lisbon.
- Cons:A little too pricy sometimes.
Estoril has a really nice costal path that is my favorite place in all Estoril. It actually runds all the way from... more travel advice
Ian Flemming who wrote the James Bond novels spend part of the second world war in Estoril which was a center for spies... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Estoril Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Elegant Estoril."
- "VT Euromeet - Saturday 30th May 09 Estoril"
- "A Casino and a Beach"
- "Estoril on the Lisbon Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estoril
- Hotels in Estoril
- Transportation in Estoril
- Nightlife in Estoril
- Restaurants in Estoril
- Shopping in Estoril
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estoril
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (142)
Have you been to Estoril?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estoril
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues