"stunning countryside close to rome." Top 5 Page for this destination Abruzzo by cachaseiro
Abruzzo Travel Guide: 291 reviews and 621 photos
abruzzo is a fairly unknown region of italy but it has a lot of natural beauty and some very scenic villages.
it's only about an hours drive from rome so it's a good excursion if you are in rome or naples and want to see some beautiful italian countryside.
i got to abruzzo from denmark by flying air one from copenhagen to rome and then from there i was picked up by a bus and... more travel advice
i had various types of cheese in abruzzo and really loved it. i'm a great fan of cheese and ate almost nothing else for... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Abruzzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "chilling out in the heart of italy"
- "stunning countryside close to rome."
- "Abruzzo - the best kept Italian secret"
- "Monti Sibillini"
- "art courses in abruzzo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abruzzo
- Hotels in Abruzzo
- Transportation in Abruzzo
- Nightlife in Abruzzo
- Restaurants in Abruzzo
- Shopping in Abruzzo
- Warnings and Dangers in Abruzzo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abruzzo
- 6 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Abruzzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abruzzo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues