"The end of the world." Finisterre by cachaseiro
Finisterre Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 62 photos
Finisterre is the western most point of spain and where they used to say the world ended before America was discoverd.
It´s a windswept but pretty place where you have the famous cape aswell as a small nearby village that is quite cosy and has nice restaurants by the harbour.
It´s also the end of the journey for many of the pilgrims who have walked the whole Camino De Santiago and after arriving to Santiago they walk the last kilometers up to Finesterre where they abandon their shoes and they have even made a little statue of a hiking boot out by the cape.
Many of the hikiers who walk the whole Camino De Santiago decide to walk up to finisterre after Santiago where they then... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Finisterre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The end of the world."
- "Finisterre, Spain"
- "the end of a journey . . . . . not yet . . . . ."
- "“The Fabulous End of the World”"
- "FINISTERRE: THE END OF THE EARTH..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Finisterre
- Hotels in Finisterre
- Transportation in Finisterre
- Restaurants in Finisterre
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Finisterre
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Finisterre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Finisterre
Photos in FinisterreSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 73 reviews, 123 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 40 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 42 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 41 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues