"The cradle of bullfighting." Ronda by cachaseiro
Ronda Travel Guide: 514 reviews and 1,396 photos
Ronda is a beautiful town set in a very dramatic location nesting on a steep cliff that gives it a very dramatic view.
It´s also the place where bullfighting first took place and you have the oldest bullfighting arena in the world.
The town had a very nice old part that is cetainly worth exploring and even if you are not a fan of bullfighting then it´s still worth visiting the arena if nothing then for historical reasons.
The town of Ronda is very pretty and you can stroll around there for hours without getting bored. The architecture there... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Ronda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bridge over the River Guadalevin"
- "Ronda - Pearl of the Andalusian mountains"
- "Ronda - Spain's amazing gem!"
- "One of the most Beautiful towns in Andalucia"
- "ROMANTIC RONDA"
- "Ronda - Home For A Week, May 04 - Flowers!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ronda
- Hotels in Ronda
- Transportation in Ronda
- Nightlife in Ronda
- Restaurants in Ronda
- Shopping in Ronda
- Warnings and Dangers in Ronda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ronda
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (144)
Have you been to Ronda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ronda
Photos in RondaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues