"Germanys gun town." Suhl by cachaseiro
Suhl Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 4 photos
Suhl located in Thuringen in central Germany and is mainly known for being a town that used to have a lot of gun factories in the past.
In the second world war a lot of the guns that were used were produced in Suhl.
After the world war ended they kept producing hunting rifles there and the company Simpson has produced some of the best hunting rifles the world has seen.
Today suhl is a pleasant and fairly quiet town and makes a good base for exploring thuringen.
In the area around Suhl there is a lot of slate and unlike many other places where it´s just used for roof they actually... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Suhl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ive no clever Ideas about what to call this page"
- "Germanys gun town."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suhl
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (168)
Have you been to Suhl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suhl
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 70 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues