"The capitatal of southern Sweden." Malmö by cachaseiro
Malmö Travel Guide: 458 reviews and 1,018 photos
Malmø is a pretty nice town in southern Sweden with a good multi citural scene and a lot of things happening.
I go there very often as it's close to copenhagen and a pleasant place where you can save quite a bit of money on your shopping compared to Copenhagen.
The coffeehouse at Lilla Torg does a very good and cheap brunch. I was certainbly very impressed with what i got and the... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Malmö Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Continental Malmö - city of parks, art, nightlife"
- "Beautiful City of Parks and Museums"
- "Malmo - Swedish gem by the Oresund Bridge"
- "Malmö New Year"
- "The largest town in Skåne and Swedens third city"
- "Where the future faces the past"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malmö
- Hotels in Malmö
- Transportation in Malmö
- Nightlife in Malmö
- Restaurants in Malmö
- Shopping in Malmö
- Warnings and Dangers in Malmö
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malmö
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Malmö?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malmö
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 71 reviews, 123 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues