Copenhagen Sports & Outdoors Tips by cachaseiro Top 5 Page for this destination
Copenhagen Sports & Outdoors: 27 reviews and 38 photos
if you are in copenhagen and want to wantch the national football team or fc.copenhagen then you should go to the national arena called "parken".
it's the home of fc.copenhagen and the national team and is a very nice and modern football stadium.
fc.copenhagen is at the moment the leading danish club and their biggest rival is brøndby from the copenhagen suburbs.
if you can catch a game between fc.copenhagen and brøndby then you are in for a real derby with a packed stadium, but any game with fc.copenhagen will generally bring a big crowd.
there is a good pub build in to the stadium, so if you come in advance you can always enjoy a drink or two before the game.
parken also has a very well equipped souvenier store if you are a collector of football souveniers.
Address: Øster Allé 50, 2100 København Ø
Directions: At Trianglen (The intersektion between Blegdamsvej and Østerbrogade) on Østerbro
Phone: 35 43 31 31
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (72)
- See All Copenhagen has bicycle culture.
- See All The new place in Copenhagen to shop and...
- See All Good budget hotel in a very central...
- See All Good traditional danish food for a good...
- See All Very cosy little football bar.
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- "little mermaid’s city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ise Hotels
- Mintaqat al Madinah
- Kampong Telok Kalong Hotels
- Canora Hotels
- Selva di Val Gardena
- Loup City Hotels
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 73 Reviews
- 124 Photos
- 747 Forum posts
- 159 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
- Posted in Travel Kuala Lumpur Forum "Re: Malaysia Trip."
- Wrote a Review Copenhagen has bicycle culture. about Bikes in Copenhagen Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Copenhagen has bicycle culture."
- updated a Copenhagen Travel Page "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- Commented on one of cachaseiro's Copenhagen travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 73 reviews, 123 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 40 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 42 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 41 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (550)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (10)
Latest Copenhagen hotel reviews
- Astoria Hotel Copenhagen
- 75 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Quality Hotel Marina
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 11, 2013
- Memory Place
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2010
- Danhostel Copenhagen Amager
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center
- 226 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Nimb Hotel
- 123 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Comfort Hotel Excelsior
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Morten Fredricksen Guesthouse
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 31, 2009
- Scandic Webers
- 136 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 25, 2013
- Imperial Hotel
- 275 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Hotel Jorgensen
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2013
- Hotel Christian IV
- 115 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 9, 2013
- Bellahoj Youth Hostel
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 1, 2010
- Hotel Copenhagen
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Hotel Ansgar Copenhagen
- 133 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Tivoli- 132 Reviews, 240 Photos
- Nyhavn- 100 Reviews, 172 Photos
- Christiania- 46 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Rådhuspladsen - Town hall square- 79 Reviews, 164 Photos
- Amalienborg Palace- 70 Reviews, 138 Photos
- Canal & Harbour Tours- 46 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Little Mermaid- 96 Reviews, 153 Photos
- Rosenborg Palace & Kongens Have- 61 Reviews, 127 Photos
- Carlsberg Brewery- 33 Reviews, 66 Photos
- Strøget- 45 Reviews, 68 Photos
See All Copenhagen Things to Do