"COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP" Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen by cachaseiro
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,916 reviews and 9,862 photos
I would love to visit Copenhagen but it's so expensive.
I hear that all the time from people i meet around the world.
Because of that i have decided to try and show how to experience Copenhagen without hurting your budget too bad.
On top of that i am also adding some other tips that not not particulary budget but should be useful for non budget tarvellers.
One of the reasons why Copenhagen is so cool is that it over the past few years have become quite multicultural.
Please come and add your non danish face to the Copenhagen streetscene and you will help making the place even more cool.
Christiania is a little hippie community in the very center of Copenhagen.
It used to have a big hash market, but it's not there anymore.
The place is very cool and full of alternative lifestyles and you have space for everyone there.
Both guys in suits and mentally ill alcoholics.
- Pros:The free drinks i'll buy you if i am in town.
- Cons:Some provinsial attitudes from time to time.
- In a nutshell:You will most likely enjoy a visit to Copenhagen.
Nyboder is a collection of little lowscale yellow houses that were build between 1631 and 1641 for sailors when the... more travel advice
Torvehallerne is two buildings that has been erected in the center of Copenhagen on Istaels Plads where they in the old... more travel advice
- See All Good budget hotel in a very central...
- See All Very cosy little football bar.
- See All Take a bicycle rickshaw.
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 74 Reviews
- 128 Photos
- 792 Forum posts
- 151 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (142)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues