"nice place to study spanish" Top 5 Page for this destination Quetzaltenango by cachaseiro
Quetzaltenango Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 37 photos
i stayed for 3 weeks in quetzaltenango, mostly to study spanish, but i also managed to tour the sorrounding areas which are very interesting.
climbing a vulcano was in more than one way the highlight of my stay in quetzaltenango.
- Pros:good language schools
- Cons:can be a little cold in the winter
- In a nutshell:a very nice place to study
during my stay in quetzaltenango i climbed a big vulcano nect to town. we climbed it at night to get the sunrise in the... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Quetzaltenango Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quetzaltenango, otherwise known as Xela"
- "Xela - cold, but beautiful"
- "nice place to study spanish"
- "GUATEMALA'S 2ND CITY"
- "The posh hotel....or rather another one!"
- "Xela (or Quetzaltenango)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quetzaltenango
- Hotels in Quetzaltenango
- Transportation in Quetzaltenango
- Nightlife in Quetzaltenango
- Restaurants in Quetzaltenango
- Warnings and Dangers in Quetzaltenango
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quetzaltenango
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (130)
Have you been to Quetzaltenango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quetzaltenango
Photos in QuetzaltenangoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 125 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues