"The gringo beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Canoa Quebrada by cachaseiro
Canoa Quebrada Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 91 photos
Canoa Quebrada is a strange little beach town where lot's of foreign people have settled.
The town is quite lively and has a nice beach.
Every year there is an unofficial football world cup where all the different nationalities that live there make football teams and play each other.
You are only allowed to particpate though if you are older than 30 or weighs more than a hundred kilos.
- In a nutshell:this is a crazy and funny little place
Pousada do toby is a nice little hotel with a swimming pool on the roof. rooms are nice and clean and have private... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Canoa Quebrada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canoa Quebrada: THE PLACE"
- "The gringo beach"
- "Canoa Quebrada"
- "Canoa Quebrada - Ceara"
- "Canoa Quebrada - Gorgeous Beaches and Sand Dunes !"
- "once upon a time...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canoa Quebrada
- Hotels in Canoa Quebrada
- Nightlife in Canoa Quebrada
- Restaurants in Canoa Quebrada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canoa Quebrada
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (137)
Have you been to Canoa Quebrada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canoa Quebrada
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues