"PANTANAL." Top 5 Page for this destination Pantanal by cachaseiro

Pantanal Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 239 photos

A place for those who like nature and animals.

Pantanal is the biggest wetland area in the world and hosts lot's of different animals and especially lot?s of different types of birds.

I spend 3 days there staying at the Caiman ecolodge and had a fantastic time.
Caiman eco lodge is not the cheapest place to stay but it's well worth.

During my 3 days there i went canoeing, horseback riding, hiking and we also went on a very interesting night safari.

This is a place that is highly recommended to people who like to get out of the city and straight in to the roaring wildlife of central Brazil.

• Intro Updated Nov 7, 2009

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2010 at 11:20 PM

an interesting page, thanks for sharing, Claus !

• Segolily's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Hi Claus, Thanks for visiting my Cape Disappointment site. Several in my family race bikes, but I don't think they've ever done a long distance ride. It would be nice. Anyway, love the Pantanal even if I've never been there. I enjoyed your take on it.

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2007 at 1:35 AM

I'm the happy one since I've just booked for December! :) This time Pantanal is also on my list! Do you think it's a good time to visit? :) I might have some more questions later on... if you allow me :)

• ValbyDK's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2007 at 12:37 PM

Hej Claus. Flotte sider du har om Brasilien. Jeg må absolut forbi Pantanal næste gang jeg kommer på de breddegrader.

• SanguiniA's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2007 at 6:12 AM

This place is on my (lengthy) wishlist ... and it will be another attempt for me to see a jaguar ;-) Great little page!

• bkoon's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2006 at 6:19 PM

Oh My God!!!!!!!! Such a nice place. So much wildlife. I also want to go! Bee :)

• poons's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2006 at 2:00 PM

Yes Claus - Berlin WOW - had a hectic, fun and fascinating time there. Nearly ready for Spain. and look forward to it. l'd love a real "getting back to nature" trip like you seem to be having in Brazil. Pantanal looks so wonderful. Great info. thanks.

• Andreas_Fran's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2006 at 12:14 AM

Excellent choice you made to visited Pantanal...a unique place!

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2006 at 6:48 AM

So..... are you back from Iguazu!?? :o)

cachaseiro

“my life is a road movie”

Badges & Stats in Pantanal

Have you been to Pantanal?

Latest Activity in Pantanal