"PANTANAL." Top 5 Page for this destination Pantanal by cachaseiro
Pantanal Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 239 photos
Pantanal is the biggest wetland area in the world and hosts lot's of different animals and especially lot?s of different types of birds.
I spend 3 days there staying at the Caiman ecolodge and had a fantastic time.
Caiman eco lodge is not the cheapest place to stay but it's well worth.
During my 3 days there i went canoeing, horseback riding, hiking and we also went on a very interesting night safari.
This is a place that is highly recommended to people who like to get out of the city and straight in to the roaring wildlife of central Brazil.
The brazilian airline TAM connects Campo Grande with the main airports of Brazil. TAM is a very nice and comfortable... more travel advice
Horseback riding is a very nice way to enjoy the nature of the Pantanal. It gives you a real back to the nature feeling... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Pantanal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE DREAM COMES TRUE - PANTANAL IS BEAUTIFUL"
- "T H E WETLAND AREA OF THE WORLD....."
- "This is a place you must go!"
- "Under the stars"
- "Wonder of the world"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pantanal
- Hotels in Pantanal
- Transportation in Pantanal
- Nightlife in Pantanal
- Restaurants in Pantanal
- Shopping in Pantanal
- Warnings and Dangers in Pantanal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pantanal
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (168)
Have you been to Pantanal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pantanal
Photos in PantanalSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 70 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues