"RECIFE, my brazilian hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Recife by cachaseiro
Recife Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 348 photos
I have spend almost a year in Recife doing a little work and a lot of partying with my good freinds.
If you are tired of Rio but still wants a big city with a lively beach, then Recife is not a bad place to go.
It can seem like just another big ugly city at first, but it really has a great cultural scene and it´s a very vibrant city.
Boa viagem is the place to stay in Recife.
It has a very nice beach front and even if it´s not very suitable for swimming (due to undercurrents and sharks) it´s a very cool place to hang out as it has a great social scene.
It´s kinda like Ipanema or Copacabana in rio, but just a little more laid back.
- Pros:It's full of brazilians.
- Cons:A few ugly sex tourists.
- In a nutshell:A good place to start your brazilian journey
Hotel Coqueiral is a small hotel near praca Boa viagem. It´s a good choice if you want a clean room with attached... more travel advice
Entre amigos is my favorite hang out in Boa viagem. It´s a combined restaurant/cafe where everyone seems to hang out on... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Recife Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boa VIagem - Recife"
- "RECIFE, my brazilian hometown"
- "Recife and Olinda"
- "Meet some friends in Recife"
- "Recife- A city worth visiting"
- "A big city that is off the beaten path"
- "The name is Recife, but it can call Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Recife
- Hotels in Recife
- Transportation in Recife
- Nightlife in Recife
- Restaurants in Recife
- Shopping in Recife
- Warnings and Dangers in Recife
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Recife
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 30 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Recife?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Recife
Photos in RecifeSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues